Family Lawyers and Divorce Solicitors in Manchester
Our experienced team of family lawyers and divorce solicitors in Manchester combines in-depth legal know-how with understanding and compassion. We provide an extensive range of divorce and family law service for clients across the North West and beyond.
Whether you’re at the beginning or the end of a relationship, worried about access to your children, or looking to sort out your finances after a relationship breakdown, we offer practical, insightful family law and divorce law advice to help you achieve your objectives, with the minimum of stress and uncertainty.
We listen carefully to your needs and take the time to understand your priorities, so we can ensure that the advice we deliver is clear and jargon-free. Whatever your situation, you benefit from honest, straight-talking legal support that puts your interests first.
Comprehensive range of family law and divorce law services
Our divorce and family law services include:
- Our specialist divorce lawyers can handle your divorce from start to finish, including property transfers or amendments to your will. Your first half-hour of advice is free, and we offer a fixed-fee service starting from £450 for uncontested divorces (plus VAT and disbursements). You can use our simple online divorce enquiry form to start the process today.
- Financial divorce settlements
- When your relationship breaks down, sorting out the financial arrangements can be complex and daunting. Our family and divorce law team offers clear, professional legal advice to provide extra peace of mind.
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Agreeing who is entitled to what before things go wrong significantly reduces the stress of a marriage breakdown, helping secure the financial futures of both parties.
- Cohabitation agreements
- If you’re not married, cohabitation agreements can help clarify what happens to you and your partner’s finances if your relationship ends. Our family and divorce lawyers can guide you through the process.
- Children and contact agreements
- Whether you’re married or not, if you’re worried about arrangements for your children, our family law team can give you the advice and support you need.
- Civil partnerships
- Whether you’re preparing for a civil partnership, or want to bring one to an end, our specialist family law solicitors have the experience and expertise to support you.
- Parental responsibility
- If you feel your opinions about your children’s welfare are being ignored, or you’re not being given a say in important decisions, we can help you take action to resolve matters.
Friendly, professional family and divorce law advice you can rely on
To find out how our range of family and divorce law services could help ease your peace of mind, simply call us on 0161 830 7756 or fill out our online enquiry form and one of our team will be in touch promptly.