At Lyons Wilson solicitors Manchester, we strive to recruit staff of the highest calibre. We offer excellent career opportunities at all levels.
Lyons Wilson is strongly committed to a policy of equal opportunities on all aspects of business it conducts. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.
Residential, domestic and commercial knowledge is desirable.
Salary £30k - £38K City Centre Manchester
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual at Lyons Wilson who are based in the heart of Manchester on Albert Square, minutes away from St Peter's square tram stop.
As a domestic residential conveyancer, knowledge of leasehold is essential. You will have your own caseload of work and will be in regular contact with clients and be driven to achieve results for our clients. You will support the client by helping them with one of the most important purchases of a client's life.
You will need to have excellent active listening skills, verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to communicate via different mediums i.e. telephone/email/post/portal etc as having computer skills at the desirable level is a prerequisite of the role.
You need to be highly organised, with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail in order to
multi-task and organise your portfolio. Excellent legal knowledge and the Court and Government procedures are essential to be successful in the role.
You will be highly motivated, results driven with a flexible approach and personality.
You will have the ability to work with people from all walks of life ensuring that we provide exceptional client care and satisfaction at all times.
Experienced Legal Secretary/PA
Lyons Wilson Solicitors – Manchester
Experience is essential – salary negotiable dependent upon experience
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
As a Legal Secretary/PA you will provide secretarial and administrative support to the Equity Partner as the first priority of the role. The role is pivotal to the success of the business.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the diary management of the Equity Partner
- Making appointments for the Equity Partner and organising travel arrangements
- Responsible for the audio typing and administration of the Equity Partner’s work
- Filters and manages all the Equity Partner’s calls and supports him in all aspects of his work
- Types all legal documents required by the Equity Partner
- Secretarial support to the Salary Partner as and when required
- Responsible for raising and chasing outstanding invoices for the Equity Partner
- Liaising with Head of Conveyancing in relation to CQS Re-accreditation CQS training
- Liaising with the Accounts Department in relation to Professional Indemnity renewal
- Liaising with Salary Partner ensuring deadlines are met in relation to SRA updates and changes. This requires close liaison with the Equity Partner and Salary Partner. DBS checks for CQS and other
- Dealing and liaising with Equity Partner’s clients and assisting them where possible
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE/ ATTRIBUTES
- Maths GCSE level in Mathematics and English
- OCR Higher Diploma in Administration and Secretarial Procedures desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly personally motivated
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Strong IT skills in Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
- Able to meet deadlines
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Accurate and show good attention to detail
Please Send your CV to:
email@example.com or by post to Lyons Wilson, Victoria Buildings, Albert Square, 1-7 Princess Street, Manchester, M2 4DF Ref: LKJ